• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 5 |OT| Bucket's Creamy Goo

redbourne

Neo Member
Fumble at the goal line. Lost by 2. Frustration as you admit that the other coaches play calling was better than you.

As you sit on the plane, try not blame, is it really your fault the offense has come to a halt? You helped him sign the deal, and yes it's for real, but nothing will help you heal.

Eagles 14

Steelers 16

lol I really don't understand the Saints hate on this board. Jesus Christ guys. Even before the bounty stuff it was ridiculous. meh.

Fuck.
Well, at least now that he got the record it will be funnier when they lose the game.

Every time someone brings up that stupid record I remember that game last year when NO was in danger of getting shut out by (I think) the Rams, and Brees was in the game til like the last seconds desperately trying to get a meaningless touchdown to keep the streak going.
Pathetic.

original.gif

Is it time to pack it up and tank?

(Something that rhymes with GENO) for GENO!

tocry.png

'It's a 'Brees' breaking all these records on NBC'

That's a great sign you got there, lady. Brees also broke the record of having everybody hate him within a year.

Classic Brees, throwing to a wide open receiver.

cajunator

Banned
lol I really don't understand the Saints hate on this board. Jesus Christ guys. Even before the bounty stuff it was ridiculous. meh.

Most of it is because the media hypes the team up.
Blame them not the team.
Brees is no doubt happy for the record but he wants to win.

Jesus christ. "Classic brees throwing to a wide open receiver against a clueless defense on 3rd down, that record will be shown for weeks man, i'm so glad I was here to see it, my life is complete, that brought a tear to my eye, so beautiful."

squicken

Funniest thing I read on that Cam throw was something like

"it's not a goal line stand if you leave the receiver wide open and the QB throws it in the dirt"

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
God damn they are making a big deal out of this record. Should be focusing on a different record, the Saints 0-4 record.

Mindlog

Is that what the Bucs are doing?
We're not prepared to discuss that at this time. We're working hard and preparing for the Chiefs. Every week in the National Football League is a dogfight and this team of scrappy professionals will be in that fight week-in and week-out.

Unrelated: Someone with the Photoshop chops needs to make a new TB logo with Geno Smith in a Bucs uniform.

Top Bottom