• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 5 |OT| Bucket's Creamy Goo

someone needs to get one of these to the saints D,

BriefcaseMoney1.jpg

So why hasn't Zig Zags cash in his if it looked like that?..lol

If I asked someone how long they'd been a firefighter, and their answer was "Since the day I was born." I'd immediately think they were a douchebag of the highest order.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Its quite horrible.
I am quite certain the texans historically bad defense was better than this.

Hmmm I'm not sure lol I think that Texans sqaud was pretty much equal or worse in suckage.

They couldn't tackle, they couldn't stop the pass or run, they couldn't get sacks, their special teams tackling was awful. I can't think of one positive other than it got Frank Bush away from the team.

jakncoke

Banned
the 1981 Baltimore Colts gave up 6,793 yards, thats 424.56 a game. The Saints are currently averaging like 40 above that mark lol

Spinluck

The funny thing is the Titans are on pace to allow more yards than any team in NFL history. There are so many bad defenses this year

Yet QB numbers aren't bloated. Last year was terrible, like 3 QB's hit the 5,000yd mark, and defenses were just shat on. Watching defenses last year was unbearable, I see more of the same this year, but I don't think it'll be as bad as last year. *shivers*

Troy Aikman ‏@TroyAikman
Norv Turner is the best offensive play-caller in football...not even close.

HAHAHAHAHA

Some idiot today claimed that Chan Gailey was the best offensive play-caller in football.

Of course, his team lost 45-3. Maybe he calls great plays but doesn't have the players to execute them.

squicken

HAHAHAHAHA

Some idiot today claimed that Chan Gailey was the best offensive play-caller in football.

Of course, his team lost 45-3. Maybe he calls great plays but doesn't have the players to execute them.

until it got really out of hand there were guys open. fitz just back foots everything. it's crazy how bad he is on any pass longer than 15 yards. he needs to be taking mario out to dinner every night and thanking him

Yet QB numbers aren't bloated. Last year was terrible, like 3 QB's hit the 5,000yd mark, and defenses were just shat on. Watching defenses last year was unbearable, I see more of the same this year, but I don't think it'll be as bad as last year. *shivers*

It will be worse. This is Goodell's dream. I won't be surprised if he takes a hockey rule and applies it to defenses. When a d-man commits a penalty, he has to sit in a penalty box for the duration of the drive. Ya, Goodell would love that.

bluemax

Banned
The Saints drafted one of the worst Heisman winners in recent memory and never try to run the ball with him it feels like.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Awesome tackling skills lol

Matrix

Yea the Saints D is just brutally bad/pathetic

Top Bottom