• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 5 |OT| Bucket's Creamy Goo

Narag

I slept through the first half. Should I go ahead and assume they stopped the game for him, his record, and possibly remembering Katrina again?

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
I slept through the first half. Should I go ahead and assume they stopped the game for him, his record, and possibly remembering Katrina again?

It was like a 30-second stoppage. Michaels brought up Katrina at random later.

JABEE

The entire city of New Orleans can sleep easy tonight now that Brees has his record.

lol

I wonder if the carpet matches the drapes tho
This is likely more her true color

0b0uexd24572dvxyy4qy.png

Is it wrong that it turns me on in the Samsung S3 ad when the girl asks "When are we going to be able to?" and then makes the hand sign for bumping uglies.

Spinluck

It's lame when you shit on a QB for being good. Holy shit he broke another record? Fucking midget asshole!

It's not that, it's the outrageous celebrations, lol. They are on track to go 0-5, but it's all good, Drew got his record.

I get it, it's a milestone, but when you're 0-4 why should you give any fucks? Plus I've seen guys break more impressive records, without the game-stopping celebrations and the crowd acting like they won the SB or something.

cajunator

Banned
It's lame when you shit on a QB for being good. Holy shit he broke another record? Fucking midget asshole!

You know, its really not worth it.
People will keep piling on.
It doesnt matter.
The saints will never have respect.
They were never one of the nfl darlings and will always get the shit end of the stick.
We had slight respect for a year and that was all.
Its just the way it is.

It doesnt matter.
They were never one of the nfl darlings and will always get the shit end of the stick.
Its just the way it is.

When the Saints defense gets a sack, you'll hear a bounty joke.

When Brees gets sacked, you'll hear about how great it was.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
Catch the ball, Morgan!

http://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-snc6/c112.0.403.403/p403x403/283720_505543519461390_652450456_n.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]

Thanks I've been wanting to know her name for a while now.

[img]http://img004.lazygirls.info/people/morgan_smith_goodwin/morgan_smith_goodwin_smith_morgan6759rtsmall_6FlhbkT.sized.jpg

It doesnt matter.
Its just the way it is.

Slight respect for a year?

You had a year of sympathy slurps, and then after that you had a good two years of slurps, and even to this day you have endless Brees slurping.

Disgusting amounts of slurping.

LJ11

Bushrod is so fucking terrible. I'd put a giant fucking dumpster in his spot. Rather roll that out there than that scrub.

Top Bottom