• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 5 |OT| Bucket's Creamy Goo

Fox318

PdSFy.gif

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Foster .___.

what the shit happened there

The way these commentators are describing the Jets, and the way these fans are booing them, you would think the Jets were an 0-4 team. I just checked and saw they are 2-2, why so much hate?

whats up with arian foster? i saw his ypc is 3.7. is it because the texans have blown out all their teams so they are running against stacked boxes in the 2nd half?

Link

The Autumn Wind
The way these commentators are describing the Jets, and the way these fans are booing them, you would think the Jets were an 0-4 team. I just checked and saw they are 2-2, why so much hate?
Their wins were against the Bills and the Dolphins. And they were lucky to win against the Phins.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Well that was shit.

They haven't beaten anyone remotely decent, their offense is in shambles, and they just had their worst home loss since the dawn of the internet.

Matrix

whats up with arian foster? i saw his ypc is 3.7. is it because the texans have blown out all their teams so they are running against stacked boxes in the 2nd half?

That, the right side of the line is crappy and he needs a hamburger.

Fox318

sanchez could only dream of having a season like alex smith did last year (90 qb rating, 7 turnovers total) and alex didn't have many playmakers outside of VD in the passing game

All Alex Smith needed was a consistent coaching staff. The talent around him is insane because the 9ers have been stuck with idiots for coaches.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
Can't believe the American Public bought into the Family Share Plan

Why yes Telecommunication company take away unlimited from me, and give me caps and charge me out the ass

squicken

Revis is out, the Jets can't generate any sort of pass rush so the Texans play it safe on third and long lol

kubiak is by nature the most conservative coach in the history of coaches. he wears a flat top in training camp. and not ironically. high and tight

he's not going to let turnovers beat him

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
Partly that, but also they lost Briesel and Winston in the offseason. Still working on cohesion with the new guys. Plus they are rotating that right guard and right tackle in and out with other players.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
sanchez could only dream of having a season like alex smith did last year (90 qb rating, 7 turnovers total) and alex didn't have many playmakers outside of VD in the passing game

But they could run the ball. It's the exact same plan the Jets have, they just can't execute it.

TIIIMMMMMMMMMAAAAAAAHHHHHHH

Top Bottom