• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 5 |OT| Bucket's Creamy Goo

AND WHAT IS THE CONTEXT OF THIS GIF
iFX0uRsrz7LDF.gif

snes's dream fantasy

Season 3 blooper reel

Spinluck

Now if the Colts can just build up a team fast enough to compete with the Texans, it will be a pretty awesome division rivalry.

I think we will be pretty relevant again in 2yrs or more. If not for that shitty collapse against the Jags (can't give Gabert 45secs), we should be 3-1, but then again the Packers probably had us as a circle win. So I'll gladly take 2-2, that's already as much wins as last year.

OL needs work, and I think we'll pick one WR up in the draft, and then the entire defense needs to be re-evaluated. We aren't as bad as last year, but I think we're gonna start picking personnel who exceed in a 3-4 system. Even though Pagano has us running a 4-3, 3-4 hybrid, sorta like what he had in BAL minus the same talent.

We have the Jets, Browns, Titans, Chiefs, Bills, Lions, and another Jags game on the schedule. All winnable games for us, so it's good to know this season might not be as bad as expected. Some analyst had us going 4-12 this season, and we were lower than the Browns in one of the early Power Rankings lol.

Link

The Autumn Wind
I figured the Jets offense would be subpar, but when did the defense become completely awful too?

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
WHOOOOOOO

SCHAUB PA OD!

TOO EASY

Godslay

Banned
I think we will be pretty relevant again in 2yrs or more. If not for that shitty collapse against the Jags (can't give Gabert 45secs), we should be 3-1, but then again the Packers probably had us as a circle win. So I'll gladly take 2-2, that's already as much wins as last year.

OL needs work, and I think we'll pick one WR up in the draft, and then the entire defense needs to be re-evaluated. We aren't as bad as last year, but I think we're gonna start picking personnel who exceed in a 3-4 system. Even though Pagano has us running a 4-3, 3-4 hybrid, sorta like what he had in BAL minus the same talent.

We have the Jets, Browns, Titans, Chiefs, Bills, Lions, and another Jags game on the schedule. All winnable games for us, so it's good to know this season might not be as bad as expected. Some analyst had us going 4-12 this season, and we were lower than the Browns in one of the early Power Rankings lol.

Well, it looks like you have the most important piece.

TD Daniels. Too easy.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
HHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLYYYYYYYYYY

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Talk about fooling every motherfucker in the building

Spinluck

the texans lost to the colts last year b/c every time they sacked orlovsky it was a personal foul, and b/c yates was gonna yates. unless there are injuries on the offense they cannot lose

I remember that game, either way, both teams were shitty that game. And we were just as banged up as they were.

Top Bottom