• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 5 |OT| Bucket's Creamy Goo

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
Ah D.Rose

I await your kneecap giving out on you by the first quarter of your 5th game

Such an injury prone player

Edit: Goddammit Hysteria *shakes fist*

I don't blame rex.

Tanny is a boom or bust gm.

He's good at managing contracts and...that's it...and that's a stretch. This guy guaranteed the contracts of Bart Scott and Calvin Pace.

He's terrible at scouting, terrible at talent recognition and terrible at acquisitions.

Seriously when was the last time the Jets had a good draft?

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Thank you Foster, god damn Matt pulled a great throw out of his ass.

Narag

“I knew I couldn’t throw the flag,” Arians said today, in comments distributed by the team’s PR staff. “I’m throwing it anyway. Everybody in the press box told me I couldn’t throw the flag. I wanted to talk to those officials. He’s going to kick it into to end zone anyway and we’ll get it on the 20. It doesn’t matter. I heard from upstairs, ‘Coach, it’s not challengeable’, I don’t care.”

wtf

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
what the shit was that

god damn playing down to this team

Top Bottom