• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 5 |OT| Bucket's Creamy Goo

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
andre johnson locked down by the jets as usual and not even on the damn field in 3rd downs

It's sad as fuck and makes no sense... at least in this game.

LJ11

Maybin always seems to overrun the QB on pass rushes.
That's all he can do, his stop start is shit, can't change direction fast enough. You saw what happened when he tried to change direction on Brown, came to a complete stop and was firmly planted into the ground.

i dont like rex ryans loud mouth but i feel like he is an excellent defensive schemer and coach. what a shame that these sad sacks the jets have on D can't execute his vision

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
fucking lucky ass bs... god damn lol

Link

The Autumn Wind
Tell them to start lying to Sanchez about how many yards he needs for a a first down. Need 8? "We need 10 yards, Mark!"

*throws a 9-yard pass*

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
What is with top QB's and trying to do bounce passes

They watching too much rugby

First Scam yesterday, Sanchino today

Bread

Banned
i love gruden saying how greene needs 20 carries to make an impact, and he will wear the defense down...he's wearing the o-line down by not going anywhere with the ball

Matrix

what a disgusting throw

sigh TEXANS fuck

Top Bottom