• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 5 |OT| Bucket's Creamy Goo

The man is a legend... I couldn't do it, started laughing to hard

He had a chance to be the face of a network, instead he'd rather act like a dickhole on Sunday countdown and say "Back back back back back back back back back back back back back back back back back back" on every HR call.

He's a notch below Joe Buck on the "people I'd rather jam rusty screwdrivers in my ears than listen to on television" totempole.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Texans always play like ass against the Jets, I knew this game was going to be a bitch.

Really hope Cushing is gonna be okay :\

sometimes the defense just makes a good play. Watt recognized it was all quick pass and didn't rush. he had a really athletic play to get his hands on that ball. it's not lol sanchez. that's a good play by watt

I was legitimately disappointed when I saw the replay. No Tebowmania. Not yet.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Please. You guys aren't all that fucking great. It's not a matter of playing down, the Texans are simply not what they're hyped up to be.

*roll eyes*

Texans are playing down to this team.

LJ11

sometimes the defense just makes a good play. Watt recognized it was all quick pass and didn't rush. he had a really athletic play to get his hands on that ball. it's not lol sanchez. that's a good play by watt
Right, they brought an inside backer, Ducasse couldn't get his hands on Watt because he had to deal with two defenders, Watt just clogged up the window. Just a good play, Tebow throws the same int.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Wow at that Benson news.

GB's season keeps getting worse. Oh well. At least you're not Detroit.

Not a Jellyfish

but I am a sheep
Wow, back to back games with Sanchez committing a turnover on a would be scoring drive before the half in one score games.

I feel like I have watched this game over a dozen times.

Top Bottom