• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 5 |OT| Bucket's Creamy Goo

AndresON777

shooting blanks
All the Weeden support in the last couple posts disgust me.

Damn Benson out hurts a couple of my fantasy teams

WeedenFlag.gif

Not sure why so many people are surprised the Texans are only at seventeen points? Same thing happened to Atlanta this against a poor defense too, the only difference is the Jets at least have some pieces in place that are actually somewhat good.

8-8 to 9-7 in the course of an hour. 10-6 isn't out of reach!
I'll fluctuate between 7-9 and 9-7 depending on mood for the rest of the year.

He'd be a more significant loss than Finley or Benson is all I was saying.
Not sure I agree. Unless we find a legit running threat, our offense is going to be the epitome of average all year.

'10 worked because we could build a lead and cling to dear life with our #2 defense. This year we have an average D to go with an average O.

eznark

Banned
I'll fluctuate between 7-9 and 9-7 depending on mood for the rest of the year.

Not sure I agree. Unless we find a legit running threat, our offense is going to be the epitome of average all year.

'10 worked because we could build a lead and cling to dear life with our #2 defense. This year we have an average D to go with an average O.

So far he has averaged 3.5 yards per carry. Starks averaged over 4 last year. It's not like he was some world beater, dude.

Weeden doesn't look that bad.
Definitely better than Colt.
Hes a rookie on a team with very little offensive help.
Let's not make to many excuses for Weeden, he's got a uphill battle to be our starter next year. If the raw Trannyhill can do good with his offensive weapons Weeden can too, Rich is way better then Bush and the Wr group is about even.

Top Bottom