• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 5 |OT| Bucket's Creamy Goo

Mrbob

Look at Sanchize, running down the sideline so excited he doesn't have to go on the field to perform! Needs to be gif'd!

AndresON777

shooting blanks
Overtime plz

image.php

haha nice touch

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Not his fault people keep blocking in the back.

He hasn't done anything so far in any of our games. This game it's not on him, but he has not looked good.

cajunator

Banned
The only explanation for the Texans doing this every year is that they are too close to New Orleans and got the fever.
They are so similar to the Saints its ridiculous.
Well except they have a defense now.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Texans have that.... thats some bs

god damn I hate the Jets

Matrix

Stupid ass Jets, hope this bites you in the ass

Fox318 said:
I don't care what people say I like that call.
So do I. Good momentum off of the kick return, your offense is doing fuck all. Get your ST back in there and get another possession. It almost worked too.

Top Bottom