• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 5 |OT| Bucket's Creamy Goo

Godslay

Banned
It was written years ago the day after Christmas...

iHLr2BtgUv4qh.png

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
squib kick it lol

eznark

Banned
Yep. But then that's I didn't mind the call. They have fuck all happening right now so why not? Had they gotten it, it wouldn't have been quite so stupid until Sanchez went 3 and out.;) They have nothing to lose.
shows me Rex knows exactly how shitty his defense is.

Houston will score, may as well cut down the time it takes.

says the texans fan...have you watched football for the past 10 years?

I have, and have been a fan since their inception. For the past five years, they've been incredibly competitive, despite the disappointing seasons. I still think they will not get very far in the playoffs this year, based on my perception of their play and previous seasons.

Which league would that be?

Perhaps I'm being a wee bit oversensational, but they look absolutely horrendous in nearly every aspect of their play this year other than the bills game. the injury to revis sealed it for me. I still think ryan should not be a head coach, and would be top5 defensive coordinates in the NFL.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
Sorry had to step away for dinner, so good

Egg drop soup w/ scallions
Spicy (Red Chilli Paste) Sesame Chicken w/ Whit Rice, extra sauce, extra crispy
Shrimp Lo Mein

So Good!

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
WTF is with our secondary tonight .____.

Matrix

Texans want nothing of Tebow and his God powers, I see what they're doing now. Let the Jets think Sanchez is good enough.

WATTT

Top Bottom