• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 5 |OT| Bucket's Creamy Goo

Mrbob

I agree with this and the true test begins against Green Bay ( still worried about the Jets for some reason ugh) I guess I'm not used to the Texans really getting any attention at all besides being laughed at lol or not even talked about.

I'll take any W I can get. I'm sure Peyton felt that way when he was playing in our division and getting to play and own our shitty squad for a couple of free W's a year.

I see you are overlooking the Bears game. Coming to Chicago and the Texans aren't leaving with a victory!

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
:O what a catch

Mrbob

Bradford has nice touch on the deep pass now that he is given opportunity to throw. Seems the short to medium passes are his problem.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Rams are for real! ;)

squicken

So stupid to put Peterson on Amendola. Peterson is better outside b/c his speed makes up for his sloppy technique. He can't cover Amendola inside

Top Bottom