• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 5 |OT| Bucket's Creamy Goo

That means don't start Luck right?

Or start him...Ugh.
I would start Luck.

Carolina is not a pass-heavy O and the Seahawks have a pretty good defense.

Packers defense is good for yards and at least a big play a game since Capers is old and senile.

So guys what do you think. Should I start Luck vs GB or Scam vs Seattle?

Go with Luck, even though it's Green Bay, Luck at least has the potential to put some points on the board since the GB defense isn't exactly the greatest. With Cam, you have a defense that could easily stuff him if the Giants game is any kind of indication. The way I see it is like this:

Luck = Better stats, less opportunity to win
Newton = Worse stats, more opportunity to win

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
The Texans are taking care of business, that's why they are the best team in football right now. Let's be real here, the level of competition the Texans has faced hasn't been high. Denver has been the best team you have played thus far. Even with that said, the Texans won fairly easily in every game they have play so far. It's not a reach to compare with other teams, and see that they are head and shoulders above anyone so far. Even without playing them. They are beating teams they should beat, and doing it very effectively.

I agree with this and the true test begins against Green Bay ( still worried about the Jets for some reason ugh) I guess I'm not used to the Texans really getting any attention at all besides being laughed at lol or not even talked about.

I'll take any W I can get. I'm sure Peyton felt that way when he was playing in our division and getting to play and own our shitty squad for a couple of free W's a year.

brentech

Why do you guys think that woman is hot?
She's got the mouth/jaws of a walker

Sitting down to watch this game feels like volunteering myself for torture
was thinking the same thing. going to listen and just play my Vita I think. If it gets pointless, I'll probably say fuck it and turn the ps3 on...catch the highlights later.

Rams declared WR Steve Smith, OT Rodger Saffold, RB Terrance Ganaway, DE Eugene Sims, DT Matt Conrath, and S Matt Daniels inactive for Thursday night's Week 5 matchup with the Cardinals.
So sad about hus career, all he had to do was see the doctors and 2nd time and instead he chased the money and burned bridges on the way out.
someone post when the game is actually about to start. i'm doing everything i can in life to never hear that ceelo song again
Ok.

Spinluck

I think it'll hinge on whether or not GB's defensive backs can catch what he throws to them. That shit should have bit him more than it did in the Jags game.

Ok, now that was fucking unacceptable. The Jax D should've had 5 picks that game, ughh..

I agree with this and the true test begins against Green Bay ( still worried about the Jets for some reason ugh) I guess I'm not used to the Texans really getting any attention at all besides being laughed at lol or not even talked about.

I'll take any W I can get. I'm sure Peyton felt that way when he was playing in our division and getting to play and own our shitty squad for a couple of free W's a year.

You guys will beat Green Bay, I think Ravens are the true test. Since they have the Texans number.

The Colts D, and Speical Teams always allowed the AFC South to remain competitive with them when Peyton was there. There weren't too many free wins(or blowouts), as the AFC South was better than it is now, back then. But up until 2006 I don't think the AFC South gave the Colts too many problems once Manning hit his prime. A lot of those games were close, in fact, I remember the Texans blowing many of their should be wins against us. Sage Rosenfels, lol. I remember the Titan's going 13-3 and the Colts going 12-4, you won't see that out of the South any time soon, lol. Maybe the Texans, but they'd be alone up there.

DO YOU LOVE FOOT-BALL?!

stare.jpg

sure

Wes

venison crêpe
Some interesting news coming out of Cleveland:
"Jimmy Haslam III does not plan on making quick changes when the Browns officially become his later this month."

Shurmur and Holmgren stay until black Monday then.

Top Bottom