• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 6 |OT| The C-Word Is For Lovers

I just don't know how a team can be so stupid. Oh wait, it's because the coach is a moron.

They have a lot of players on that team that are wasted space. What does Miles Austin do, exactly? When he's not injured he's a total non factor out there. Dez Bryant is the Cam Newton of WRs. He'll never be elite. He has attitude problems and is more worried about balls thrown his way than anything.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
And the Route is on in SEA

Welker was ahead of the defender by 4 yards

How is that possible?

untitled-343ofc.gif

filler

Banned
Fuck prevent defense. Never seen us win a game with that bullshit D. Fuck Greg Krapp offense too. Last season 8-0 when holding the opponent under 27 points, it was all a dream...

pelicansurf

Needs a Holiday on Gallifrey
I'm stunned. I can't believe I just witnessed that incredible fucking loss. The cowboys always find a way to raise false hope and then lose in spectacular fashion. I hope Jerry Jones had a heart attack watching that game; I almost did. Jesusfuck.

I'm stunned. I can't believe I just witnessed that incredible fucking loss. The cowboys always find a way to raise false hope and then lose in spectacular fashion. I hope Jerry Jones had a heart attack watching that game; I almost did. Jesusfuck.

Cowboys need a culture change. Romo and co. need to go. Blow it up. Trade a hundred future picks for Geno Smith.

Top Bottom