• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 6 |OT| The C-Word Is For Lovers

Romo isn't the problem, it's Jerry Jones and the Cowboys culture.

People have been saying it for years, so long as Jerry Jones owns that team, Cowboys will not win another Super Bowl.

It's true. Jones likes to take chances on headcases like Pacman Jones and Dez Bryant and wonders why they don't work out. Romo drove the ball and placed the ball right into Bryant's hands and of course it is dropped. Romo is always accused of choking, but his teammates choke much worse than he ever has.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I think we should try a culture change asap via new head coach and GM. For some reason, I feel like Romo woud be an absolute animal if he wasn't managed by idiots.

That's because Romo is Favre-lite. He's a really good quarterback playing on horrible teams with cancers like Dez Bryant.

There are some stigmas that I just disagree with in the NFL. The reality is that Cutler isn't elite, he's above average on a team with a good defense. Romo is really good, practically elite, but plays for a middling team with a terrible culture.

Vyroxis

Banned
This redskins offense is brilliant! Feed their running backs to the Vikings defense till they are full, then run the ball the rest of the day!

Top Bottom