• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 6 |OT| The C-Word Is For Lovers

It's true. Jones likes to take chances on headcases like Pacman Jones and Dez Bryant and wonders why they don't work out. Romo drove the ball and placed the ball right into Bryant's hands and of course it is dropped. Romo is always accused of choking, but his teammates choke much worse than he ever has.

a Cowboy fan friend of mine is convinced they are going to sign Cam Newton when he becomes a FA. He thinks it's a Lebron to Miami under the table type of sure thing.

TheFatOne

No idea where the safeties are. Arrington has gotten killed this season. He did a great job initially, but boy is he terrible. Defense just makes me sad.

Arrington is such a bum... get Ras-I in.

I think he may be hurt. Would be the only reason he isn't starting over him already or he just plain sucks.

pelicansurf

Needs a Holiday on Gallifrey
That's because Romo is Favre-lite. He's a really good quarterback playing on horrible teams with cancers like Dez Bryant.

There are some stigmas that I just disagree with in the NFL. The reality is that Cutler isn't elite, he's above average on a team with a good defense. Romo is really good, practically elite, but plays for a middling team with a terrible culture.

I absolutely agree. Romo is elite, he has great instincts and great playmaking ability. I have faith in him, but he can only do so much when he's surrounded by dogshit. I feel the same way about Witten, Ware, etc. They need to get hit by culture shock, everything must go. Imagine one of the Harbaugh's with this team. It would be absolutely incredible. Oh well.

untitled-5ggpwd.gif

Top Bottom