• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 6 |OT| The C-Word Is For Lovers

AndresON777

shooting blanks
lulz-1.gif

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
Carb city. If you stop working out you are going to blow up. Plus sounds like a recipe for constipation.

No Breakfast

Lunch - Large French Fries + 1 Whole Fried Chicken (2 1/2 pieces) from the Chinese Shop

Dinner - 2 Burritos

Kiryu

FUCK YOU BRADY AND YOUR WHOREFS RECENT BULLSHIT CALL! TOM BRADY GOT INT'D TWO TIMES! WHICH IS RUSSEL WILSON HAVE NONE!

TheFatOne

Just unforced errors by the Pats offense. No real pressure and Brady throws a pick. Just want to see the offense finish a game this season.

squicken

alex acts like he's scanning the field and thinks he's looking off the safety, but the giants know these throws are pre-defined

altogether now: regression to the mean

edit: good strategy of seattle. head shot brady and make him groggy

Carb city. If you stop working out you are going to blow up. Plus sounds like a recipe for constipation.

Yeah. trust me, I was the pickiest eater as a kid. I used to throw up a lot as a kid because of hamburgers and things they tried to get me to eat. :(

I wish I had more diversity. I tried sushi three different occasions, and almost puked. Now I only try out new foods when I'm alone, instead of out with friends. There's nothing more embarrassing than that gag reflex :( :( :(.

Yeah, should have just taken off. Good to get points man but need 7's. Another TD would have daggered this shit.

(I hate typing on an iPad)

Top Bottom