• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 6 |OT| The C-Word Is For Lovers

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
lol really Alexia completed a deep pass

Drakeon

Finally a play on offense. Need a TD out of this, can't afford to take FG's for anything (and Akers isn't making them today anyways).

Woops, that was CK taking a sack. Thought it was Alex.

DMczaf

So can I assume that Randy Moss still has it, he just has QB with a really shitty arm who is wasting Randy Moss's last good year?

I think the Pats players are being taught to play the man when beat and not the ball. I'm not sure if that was a fumble need to see the replay.

I read somewhere last week that Moore told the press after the Ravens game last year that they were taught to react to the eyes of the WR. Why? I don't know, maybe because it worked out great so far ?

Rorschach

So can I assume that Randy Moss still has it, he just has QB with a really shitty arm who is wasting Randy Moss's last good year?

Consider it an extended rest. He's slowly getting acclimated to the NFL again. Next year, he'll be on a team with a real QB.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Vikes getting destroyed. Bike is broken.

4th and deep... Alex throws short.

Top Bottom