• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 6 |OT| The C-Word Is For Lovers

Milchjon

The Patriots need to stick with one fucking running back. Ridley has been tearing it up and he only has 34 yards this week because he's losing carries. Their offensive coordinator is just as much to blame as their defense.

Worked well when he split carries with Bolden.

I hate this. Another wasted season. Brady has maybe 2 or 3 seasons left after this. Welker will be busted. The rest of the WRs are old as well. And the D still sucks every ball in FMT's bag of dicks.

Should be 6-0.

Fantomex

Psst... I'm a Horsie Lover

ysfnLl.gif

Five head and your stupid stadium built on Mount Olympus if it was a trailer park suck even more!

JABEE

America won today. Truth and justice won today. This Patriots loss proved that there is hope left in this great country. Cheaters don't always prosper. Let us celebrate today, because we cannot predict won't the villainous Belicheat will rig together for his next Corrupt Dynasty.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Don't feel too bad, Niners fans. Still have a heckuva defense....

...that we took a massive shit on today. For every Niners fan that spent the week crying and moaning and generally bleeding from your oversensitive vaginas about everything from the "grandma card" to Gilbride's comments....

EAT A BIG FUCKING BAG A DICKS and enjoy the taste of getting your shit pushed in. It's well deserved.

On that note...

:jnc

(I don't usually do this but....)

Buahahahahahahaha

THOSE ARE OUR RINGS

AHAHAHA

Bread

Banned
*sigh* another game that should have been won, thrown away in the 4th quarter. We need a new secondary coach, and fast.

Time to go drown my sorrows away.

Kiryu

HEY MAN I CALLED IT TOO CHECK THE PICKS BRO

Actually I don't think so cause I have no idea what the fuck you just said.
All "Visitor" team play against Seahawks at home and they lost.

Dallas, Green Bay, Patriots...

all of so-called experts and the overall majority picked other team against Seahawks.

Top Bottom