• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 6 |OT| The C-Word Is For Lovers

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Rock%20Salt.jpg

Is that blood on the corner?

TheFatOne

Just really sad right now. Pats just aren't a good team right now. Great offense that can't close, and a terrible defense. They could have had a comfortable win if the offense just settles for field goals.Most of the blame around here will be on the defense, but boy did they make some plays to win. It's just really frustrating to see guys who are terrible QBs throw all over the Pats defense. Poor clock management, and the offenses inability to close games really doomed them, and both of those things are signs of a bad team. Bad coaching all game. That field goal at the end of the half would have been nice.

The Patriots need to stick with one fucking running back. Ridley has been tearing it up and he only has 34 yards this week because he's losing carries. Their offensive coordinator is just as much to blame as their defense.

Pats are afraid of Ridley. They fear he will fumble the ball, and McDaniels won't stick with the running game if it's not working. They have some good players, but so far this season the offense has been poorly coached. Hopefully with a healthy Hernandez the Pats will start to get into shape, but I have no illusions that this team will make it to the super bowl.

Kintaro

Worships the porcelain goddess
That had to be one of the most piss poor coached games I've ever seen by the Pats. We go from a balanced attack, no huddle offense to passing 50+ times, wasting time outs and shitty playcalling. I lay this one at the feet of McDaniels and Bill. McDaniels is obvious. Fire his ass. He is garbage. Bill should be chewed out for putting together the worst CB core I've almost ever seen.

Want to win against the Pats? Throw it deep. Your receiver will either be open or you're get a DPI. Every time.

GG to Seattle for figuring that out. GG by them for the most part overall.

P.S. I know I don't post here much, but Pats fans tend not to be welcomed in the past. =)

That had to be one of the most piss poor coached games I've ever seen by the Pats. We go from a balanced attack, no huddle offense to passing 50+ times, wasting time outs and shitty playcalling. I lay this one at the feet of McDaniels and Bill. McDaniels is obvious. Fire his ass. He is garbage. Bill should be chewed out for putting together the worst CB core I've almost ever seen.

Want to win against the Pats? Throw it deep. Your receiver will either be open or you're get a DPI. Every time.

GG to Seattle for figuring that out. GG by them for the most part overall.

I don't get why more teams dont just do that every single play against them. Keep the ball away from Vince Wilfork. Just throw it deep over and over.

Milchjon

The sad part is, apart from the secondary we have good to great players on pretty much every position. So it's not the lack of talent. It's just a huge number of small fuck ups.

All thats left is for Ponder to throw another int and this pos will be complete.

All thats left is for Ponder to throw another int and this pos will be complete.

What did I fucking tell you.

Top Bottom