• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 6 |OT| The C-Word Is For Lovers

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Oh shut the fuck up announcer lol

Okay it's official Nelson owns our ass.

Game over. Start game planning for the Ravens cause this was a joke of an effort.

Terrible McCarthy playcall bailed out by A-Rodge and Jordy.

This Texans implosion is exactly what we need, but it needs to continue. We need a full 60 minutes of implosion to avoid blowing this one

Not really. We are hot garbage right now. But garbage teams in October end up champs in February.

That makes me a little nervous because the Pats are putrid as well.

eznark

Banned
I don't think I have ever seen so many game changing, back breaking penalties that were quite literally, no brainer flags.

Texans remind me a lot of the Lions from the last few years.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Green Bay plays St. Louis, Jacksonville, Arizona, and Detroit after this.

I'm suddenly feeling a lot better about the playoffs.

heyf00L

thumb-bump2.gif

This needs a lens flare coming off the thumb-up-bump at the end.

MechDX

Send fucking Barwin packing! Hasnt done jack squat all year and gets called for fucking leaping??

And Manning was just a dumbass thing to do

Smokey

Drink some water Texans fans.

It'll help with the choke.

the fuck are you talking about? how can you choke if you haven't led the entire game?

if you want to say they are playing fuckball thats fine, but define how this is choking i.ie see your pats today as a definition of a choke

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Well never seen a series go like that. Jesus.

I can deal with the Texans playing like shit, but when they start throwing punches or doing dumb shit for penalties... it disgusts me.

Matrix

the fuck are you talking about? how can you choke if you haven't led the entire game?

if you want to say they are playing fuckball but define how this is choking

He's made no sense, but he's a Jag's fan pretending to be a Pats fan... so yea.

if you want to say they are playing fuckball thats fine, but define how this is choking i.ie see your pats today as a definition of a choke

Yeah choke is the wrong word.The Texans didnt even show up.

exarkun

I don't think I have ever seen so many game changing, back breaking penalties that were quite literally, no brainer flags.

Texans remind me a lot of the Lions from the last few years.

Do you mean only this game? Because this is realllly uncharacteristic.

Mostly its them being frustrated at themselves, which isn't an excuse. But a loss is worth alot if it leads to the growing pains that they need as a team.

You can choke your way out of contention. It's not just about leading.

Matrix

Send fucking Barwin packing! Hasnt done jack squat all year and gets called for fucking leaping??

And Manning was just a dumbass thing to do

The sacks will come! LOL dude aint getting payed, should have taken whatever they offered him earlier.

hmmmm diff look as to why Manning did that... crap oh well

Top Bottom