• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 6 |OT| The C-Word Is For Lovers

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
One player came to play against the Packers... Watt (not shocked). The rest can go F themselves tonight.

"I hope Schaub is mad at Kubes."

I would be. His play calling has been disgusting. Then again the O-line has been too.

JABEE

NBC's strategy is to make shitty CBS caliber shows, but it only works when the cows are already at the trough. No one is going to go to another barn for their sludge.

MechDX

texanscycle.jpg

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Martin already better than Holliday, but that's not saying much.

Smokey

Second week in a row terrible offense is exposed. Defense too. Hell the whole team for that matter. But it really irritated me hearing people talk as if the Texans offense was just so good.

exarkun

Cycle is already broken, because the midseason says "drops a few winnable games" assuming we've already dropped one or two. Which we haven't!

So fuck off karma!

LJ11

Second week in a row terrible offense is exposed. Defense too. Hell the whole team for that matter. But it really irritated me hearing people talk as if the Texans offense was just so good.

It's hard to believe that Walter is still their number 2.

Matrix

god damn falling shit UGHHHHHH

Defense putting up no resistance.

Yes, celebrate a 1st and 10 incompletion! It might be the only unsuccessful play they have all drive.

Top Bottom