• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 6 |OT| The C-Word Is For Lovers

Dragon

Banned
The only positive thing today? MechDX can shut the fuck up. He was annoying when the Texans were mediocre but he was FMT level this year.

exarkun

Yo texans fans, stop being whiny bitches. We lost a game. A GAME.

Jeez, the way some of you are acting its like you didnt watch all the former ineptitude and or remember the oilers. That shoulda made you always hope, instead of being debbie downers. Calling it green bays win at 14-0, smh.

If losing Cushing means we don't even make the playoffs (how could we even go 9-7 mech, dont be dumb) then I don't mind when so many other teams (including the packers tonight) are dealing with multiple injuries and making it work.

Great game for the packers, they wanted it more and they came out with a better gameplan which lead to a better effort. Terrible shit from Ol' Kubiak and maybe this will make him realize that he needs to balance the run/pass ratio and not just run everything out of a run formation set when it isn't working.

Congrats ez, bucket, weinke, ellf, rest of packers-age.

Mrbob

The only positive thing today? MechDX can shut the fuck up. He was annoying when the Texans were mediocre but he was FMT level this year.

:jnc

Stupid Texans were supposed to bury Green Bays season tonight. Only thing they did was bury their own. Now the Packers are going to think they can win once again. More importantly, they let Rodgers get his mojo back.

eznark

Banned

Jeez, the way some of you are acting its like you didnt watch all the former ineptitude and or remember the oilers. That shoulda made you always hope, instead of being debbie downers. Calling it green bays win at 14-0, smh.

If losing Cushing means we don't even make the playoffs (how could we even go 9-7 mech, dont be dumb) then I don't mind when so many other teams (including the packers tonight) are dealing with multiple injuries and making it work.

Great game for the packers, they wanted it more and they came out with a better gameplan which lead to a better effort. Terrible shit from Ol' Kubiak and maybe this will make him realize that he needs to balance the run/pass ratio and not just run everything out of a run formation set when it isn't working.

Yeah, I don't think there is a whole lot the Texans can take from this game. Just kind out "efforted" in every aspect. Packers were desperate and showed it. They also put Finley in his fucking cage and barely let him out. Can't lose!

That said, man that max protect two route stuff just destroys you guys if you fall behind. Need to play fast and establish the run. Funny enough, the Texans offense reminds me a whole lot of the Wisconsin Badgers of the past decade!

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
FMT, can we cry together?

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Like I said earlier tonight, Packers simply had to have this game more.

Texans are still an extremely good football team and I'm hoping you guys can humiliate Flacco.

GG Texans-GAF.

I think this is spot on. Texans will be fine, but tonight they weren't desperate like the Packers were and it really showed.

I think the one weakness you guys need shored up that could come back and hurt is the pass coverage. This is 2 weeks in a row now that I've seen the Texans leave guys running "college open" down the sideline. That's gotta get fixed.

But with that running game and that Watt, I think you'll be able to hide most deficiencies.

jmdajr

Welp Texans totally lost battle plan after falling behind two scores. D got frusrated, did stupid shit. No 56 didnt help. Oh well.

Dragon

Banned

Texans are still an extremely good football team and I'm hoping you guys can humiliate Flacco.

The Ravens have like two defensive players left. Texans should run right down their throats.

You were here that week. You know I never felt like we lost to the refs. We got beat. The Seahawks are fucking legit at home.

They are. The Patriots should have won, they had almost 500 yards, they just pissed it away with bad clock management and red zone play.

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
What a shitty game, turned that shot off 20 minutes ago. Great job by the texans d. 2 stops all night and three key personal foul penalties leading to drive enabling Tds. And the offsides on the punt.

Offense sucked too.

Everybody sucks. One game, one NFC loss, but they need to fix this shit.

Oh, also I think j Joseph is playing hurt and it shows. He's usually lock down, but the last two weeks people have been burning him. He's been missing practice with groin.

And I've been sick all day, sweet day.

squicken

wUYdD.jpg

ShDud.jpg

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.

I like the way you think. Congrats on your teams easy W.

eznark

Banned
:jnc

Stupid Texans were supposed to bury Green Bays season tonight. Only thing they did was bury their own. Now the Packers are going to think they can win once again. More importantly, they let Rodgers get his mojo back.

Remember when the Packers beat your shitshow team a few weeks ago you God damn clown?! REMEMBER??!! And that was before Luck blasphemed and woke Godgers. Next time, the Packers are going to treat the Bears like Urlacher treats his daughter.

Neglect them and probably lose to the authorities.

Top Bottom