• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 6 |OT| The C-Word Is For Lovers

Everything you love is terrible and cancer.

wesley-laughing-gif.gif

exarkun

Remember when the Texans humiliated themselves in their first Sunday Night Football appearance? That was pretty douchie.

Remember when the Rodgers went into that bathroom and had sex with that chubby girl and he keeps wearing those fedora to press conferences?

That was pretty douchie.

Dragon

Banned
Remember when the Rodgers went into that bathroom and had sex with that chubby girl and he keeps wearing those fedora to press conferences?

That was pretty douchie.

Remember when Rodgers won a SB, an NFL MVP and banged Erin Andrews?

That was pretty awesome.

I don't even like Rodgers but you Texans fans are acting weird after a loss, you guys are still 5-1. It's not like you lost to the Seahawks.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
I leave, Shit gets escalated to God Tier

See I'm such a good catalyst

We've been chummy, need some fire lit under all fan-bases

I like how we are heading

I steered this ship right, remember me!

eznark

Banned
Looking for the wrong fat fuck who earns trophies and has a beard

Too many of us

They still in cow country last time I heard

Your brother-in-law PSN messaged me

I feel like I should be mad but I can't for the life of me decypher who, what or how you are insulting me here.

brentech

I didn't shave last year until we lost to KC. The shaving didn't help with our early exit out of the playoffs. I guess you just gave to wear them no matter what the rest of the season.

Kiryu

Last time I checked the score the Pats were up with 4 minutes left. This is by far the worst Pats team in quite some time. Matt Cassel beat the Seahawks when he was a Pat. No excuses.
That was when Seahawks had a losing season... 4-12. Matt Cassel beat a weak team by 3 points... LOL

Top Bottom