• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 6 |OT| The C-Word Is For Lovers

GG Denver Peytons

Meanwhile in New York...
tebow.gif

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
Why are our Defenders always look like they just stare at each other like Dude! it was your turn

I'm confident we're going to see what frustrates me most about this Denver team in next hour-and-a-half. They're going to come out after half and play like beasts. Close the gap. Then still lose.

h1nch

So like, how the FUCK did Jack Del Rio ever get a head coaching gig?

This team actually upgraded their defensive talent from last year, and yet they're playing 100% worse. This is the same defense which kept the team in games when the offense was putting up less than 20 pts.

Why in gods name would he call a blitz and leave Gates one on one vs Jim Leonhard's corpse? Can the Broncos ever have a good DC (without them bolting when a rival prematurely offers them a head coaching gig) ?!?

Spinluck

I'm starting to think Del Rio is the problem. These guys should not be this terrible.

Yeah, like I said, he's a great Linebackers Coach, but not sure if he has the credentials as a D Coordinator. DJ is out for being a dumbass, but I'm not sure how much he'll impact you guys when it comes to the secondary.

Tom Penny

This team actually upgraded their defensive talent from last year, and yet they're playing 100% worse. This is the same defense which kept the team in games when the offense was putting up less than 20 pts.

Why in gods name would he call a blitz and leave Gates one on one vs Jim Leonhard's corpse? Can the Broncos ever have a good DC (without them bolting when a rival prematurely offers them a head coaching gig) ?!?

You mean the defense that shut down the top 10 worst offenses then got obliterated by the good ones last year?

Godslay

Banned

Agreed.

Yeah, like I said, he's a great Linebackers Coach, but not sure if he has the credentials as a D Coordinator. DJ is out for being a dumbass, but I'm not sure how much he'll impact you guys when it comes to the secondary.

DJ isn't going to change things, if the coaching is bad. It looks systemic at this point.

LJ11

Why in gods name would he call a blitz and leave Gates one on one vs Jim Leonhard's corpse?
Can the Broncos ever have a good DC (without them bolting when a rival prematurely offers them a head coaching gig) ?!?

Leonhard had help inside, only Moore forgot that he was defending the middle of the field. Rivers stared down Gates the whole way, but Moore decided to defend grass. It's on Moore, that should have been an int, Rivers practically took him to the ball.

h1nch

You mean the defense that shut down the top 10 worst offenses then got obliterated by the good ones last year?

You're probably right, my point is still valid. This defense is playing significantly worse than their talent level (which I admit isn't the greatest, particularly when it comes to depth) would dictate.

Top Bottom