• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 6 |OT| The C-Word Is For Lovers

Hunter S.

Well I miss the Avalanche and the NHL now more. At least they were there when the broncos trip. Fuck the lockout. Might be a NBA fan this year. Go sup possibly awesome nuggets!!!

Those people probably know nothing about QB mechanics.

His arm is good enough to run the finesse offense he likes to run.
Agreed. I think they just like to talk about arm strength because it's the easiest topic to talk about and sound like you know what you're talking about without actually knowing what you're talking about. Know what I'm talking about?

Hunter S.

Nuggets look good. Lakers though. Always the Lakers, and OKC. It's going to be tough.

They improved a lot in the offseason and it is exciting in the second half. I blame the damn media for hyping me on Manning. Everyone wants him to win, but cleary he is not a miracle worker on this team.

Denver defense lookin' good. I think the strategy is to let the Chargers offense wear themselves out.\

Mays looked just as depressed as Manning. Are the camera guys just looking for those moments?

Godslay

Banned
Fumble recovery for a first down. LOL.

xyg9X.gif

xyg9X.gif

xyg9X.gif

Top Bottom