• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 6 |OT| The C-Word Is For Lovers

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Fucking Steelers stink.

Why the FUCK didn't they punt instead of going for that field goal. Suisham doesn't have a strong leg. Even the announcer thought..."this isn't a gimme".

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
I'm confident the Steelers can lose more games than the Packers this year, but it's going to be close. Who wants Geno more?

When they sent Suisham out to kick I knew that was game over. When you're playing to win by a field goal, you have to drain as much clock as possible. They should have gone for it on 4th down.

harSon

Banned
Of course we're going to lose a game where our entire team is decimated by injuries. We were one injury away from flying Jamarcus Russel's ass to Pittsburgh, padding him up and having him anchor the line.

Our freaking running back for the 2nd half looked like he played Junior Pee Wee. And I called it a few days ago:

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/newreply.php?do=newreply&p=43051010
I think the Steelers might lose to the Titans. There's nothing we love more than making washed up scrub players look like temporary all-stars with our injured ass defenses. I fully expect Hasselback and Johnson to have stellar games.

Our defense is always shit when Polamalu is out of the game. Add Woodley to the fold and of course we're going to be shit. Oh, and Ike needs to stop playing press coverage because he's lost a step, play 5-10 yards off like the rest of our scrub secondary and maybe you won't get burned every play and/or pass interference calls every fucking pass play.

13 fucking points on these assholes.

I lost 12....and I hardly ever put double digits on the Steelers cause I know how close to the vest they play all these games. My fault....though it wasn't has horrible as Tomlin was there. It's bad enough that the players suck, Tomlin had to join them. Play for the OT, with the new rules, you're now guaranteed a possession.

I lost 12....and I hardly ever put double digits on the Steelers cause I know how close to the vest they play all these games. My fault....though it wasn't has horrible as Tomlin was there. It's bad enough that the players suck, Tomlin had to join them. Play for the OT, with the new rules, you're now guaranteed a possession.

Tebow.gif

harSon

Banned
i dont know that i'd use the word "botched", but they attempted a 54 yard FG and missed it

He fucked up, end of story.

Going for that field goal when the opposing team has 2 timeouts, a minute left, will have good field position and only need a FG to win the game suggests that you have confidence in your defense.

I don't know what the fuck game he was watching, but the one I was watching had a Steelers defense that couldn't stop a nose bleed.

Top Bottom