• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 6 |OT| The C-Word Is For Lovers

Link

The Autumn Wind
untitled-29kd7o.gif
You, sir, are a gentleman and a scholar.

Brinbe

That was PATHETIC, I'm almost out of patience with this sloppy, poorly coached team. What in the hell did you do all week? How do you come out this unprepared?

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
seems like Luck is already getting the peyton manning treatment. That was a legit, legal block on him after the INT.

That was PATHETIC, I'm almost out of patience with this sloppy, poorly coached team. What in the hell did you do all week? How do you come out this unprepared?
Idk of you are talking about Detroit or Philly. Pretty ambiguous stuff here. Applies to both teams!

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
First turnover of the year by the Lions D. Playing some smashmouth defense. Suh and the d line are getting pressure and the LB's are playing the run and pass great. Sammie Lee Hill hurt Vick on that play I think.

Also great to see Delmas run 15 yards up and smack Lesean in the mouth.

TheFatOne

They're getting gashed outside, them miss Johnson and Suggs, but especially Johnson. Upshaw is very similar to Johnson, better pass rusher and more athletic, but he's a rookie.

Thanks LJ. I'm trying to watch all six games at once. Hard to keep track of everything. All the talk about Suggs fixing the defense when he comes back. Even when Suggs comes back I don't think he will help the Ravens all that much initially. It's going to take some time for him to come back to being 100%.

Top Bottom