• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 6 |OT| The C-Word Is For Lovers

TheFatOne

They have issues, no LBs, old safeties, but at least with Suggs or Johnson they'd be able to hold the point of attack. Can't even do that so it's open season on the ground.

All good points. This is what fucking killed me when the Pats played them this season. They should have been able to run all over them, but the oline sucked balls and the offense couldn't close the game.

should've just ran Ridley down their throat instead of doing all those things with Woodhead

Even then the oline was fucking terrible in the run game. At least that is how I remember it.

eznark

Banned
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

TheFatOne

Everytime I watch Flacco play I die a little inside. Pats defense is so terrible they make him look like a real NFL QB. Rice saves Flacco once again.

WedgeX

Banned
Delmas and Spievey back and starting has tremendously improved the Lions Special Teams, since both of the former starting safeties are now back playing st.

Rorschach

image.php

jakncoke

Banned
Im getting far too much amusement from trolling these 3 white trash ladies that are attacking me for me tell a former friend he cant spell for shit. so good. rage on.. it feeds me

Top Bottom