• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 6 |OT| The C-Word Is For Lovers

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Come on, Detroit. This is unacceptable.

Why the fuck is Vick still in the league? Jesus Christ guy is atrocious. At least fucktards like Freeman don't try and turn the ball over on literally every possession.

All great dynasties started with a really shitty leader that had to be overthrown. And speaking of overthrowing, Vick just overthrew another WR.

86t_345z5ryf.jpg

eznark

Banned
Yeah Delmas reminds me of Troy Polamalu when healthy. You can put him anywhere on the field and he'll make a play whether against the run or pass.

Two turnovers for Lions D today. Playing great team defense.

Lions gave up 26+ ppg last year in the games he played. Truly a difference maker.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Are you fucking serious?

Just because Delmas isn't the dogshit you had in there before doesn't mean you can compare him to a hall of famer.

Also, you're playing Michael Vick, the turnover machine, calm the fuck down.

He reminds me of Polamalu, I didn't say he was his level yet.

Watch him play, he lines up anywhere on the field akin to Polamalu. Gunther our D-cord can put him on the line, have him blitz or line him up to play coverage.

Colts D turning my stomach today, making the Jets O look like a top 3 offense. All my favorite Colts showing up today. Jerry Hughes, Linkenback, Zbikowski.

eznark

Banned
He reminds me of Polamalu, I didn't say he was his level yet.

Watch him play, he lines up anywhere on the field akin to Polamalu. Gunther our D-cord can put him on the line, have him blitz or line him up to play coverage.

And no matter where he play, the defense gives up points! He is amazing!

Top Bottom