• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 6 |OT| The C-Word Is For Lovers

WedgeX

Banned
That's a really good point. Vick saw Delmas about to blitz on 3rd and 1 and called a TO haha. Need this stop here.

Stafford will wake up in the second half. Don't know why it takes the guy so long to wake up.

Got dang it, Fairely. He's becoming the Cher...........

LOUIS FUCKING DELMAS!

eznark

Banned
Why the fuck is Vick still in the league? Jesus Christ guy is atrocious. At least fucktards like Freeman don't try and turn the ball over on literally every possession.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Wow that surfing movie looks horrible.

WedgeX

Banned
iU2geGDEm1IWJ.jpg

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Yeah Delmas reminds me of Troy Polamalu when healthy. You can put him anywhere on the field and he'll make a play whether against the run or pass.

Two turnovers for Lions D today. Playing great team defense.

Spinluck

seems like Luck is already getting the peyton manning treatment. That was a legit, legal block on him after the INT.

http://www.bloggingtheboys.com/2011...hing-the-passer-brady-manning-vick-romo-brees

I know it doesn't apply to block in the back, but it kinda applies in the argument that we had some special ref treatment. Not arguing about the Luck call, just the treatment comment. People assume when you have a good player the refs have some agenda to help them win. Bleh

Drakeon

Yeah Delmas reminds me of Troy Polamalu when healthy. You can put him anywhere on the field and he'll make a play whether against the run or pass.

Two turnovers for Lions D today. Playing great team defense.

Are you fucking serious?

Just because Delmas isn't the dogshit you had in there before doesn't mean you can compare him to a hall of famer.

Also, you're playing Michael Vick, the turnover machine, calm the fuck down.

Top Bottom