• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 6 |OT| The C-Word Is For Lovers

squicken

bradford just can't make a play. ceiling is game manager. there are plays to make and he doesn't make them. problems manifest in RZ. 4 firsts in next two drafts will fix that

bradford just can't make a play. ceiling is game manager. there are plays to make and he doesn't make them. problems manifest in RZ. 4 firsts in next two drafts will fix that
It's true, he looks great all the way down the field until they hit the red zone. This is by far the best running performance a team has had on the Dolphins this year, though.

Link

The Autumn Wind
untitled-10zgj52.gif
I thought Hill was hurt for a second there.

eznark

Banned
Eagles playcalling is so terrible. But then again, classic Andy Reid clock management.

Vick is a turnover machine. It's tough to run anything in a two minute drill at the end of a half because he is just as likely to put points on the board for Detroit as he is for Philly.

Narag

I hope Indy manages more adjustments than last week after halftime. Y'know when Arians said there were no adjustments.

You spent all day yesterday telling us he was as good as Brady and Fraudgers. Now he is shit??

Thats is. I've determined Kastrioti is just a troll and not really a Lions fan. No Lions fan can honestly defend Stafford and make the hyperbole claims about Suh as he does.

I'VE GOT YOU FIGURED OUT BRO!

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
So through my conversation with my buddy:

Vick is #4 QB in the league.
He doesn't have to win a Super Bowl to be great.

eznark

Banned
Thats is. I've determined Kastrioti is just a troll and not really a Lions fan. No Lions fan can honestly defend Stafford and make the hyperbole claims about Suh as he does.

I'VE GOT YOU FIGURED OUT BRO!

Probably shouldn't call him out. Like half of Lions GAF is joke characters.

Top Bottom