• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 6 |OT| The C-Word Is For Lovers

LJ11

If I trusted Griffin to stay healthy I'd hate it as much as the rest of you seem to. gotta hope they don't holmgren all the extra picks

I didn't really hate it, thought they fleeced the Skins to be honest. If you're going to trade a shot at RGIII you might as well get a haul, and that's what they did. But I really like that other QB, that guy in Miami, so it seemed like too much to give up when you had options available.

Ravens being the fucking Ravens issues.
Now that all other teams I hate suck, I can focus all my hate on them.

yeah, I have an unexplainable hate for the ravens. I think it was my college-mates' hatred that rubbed off on me. Pittsburgh, I guess, can do that to you. Not that I really ever liked the steelers that much either.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Thats is. I've determined Kastrioti is just a troll and not really a Lions fan. No Lions fan can honestly defend Stafford and make the hyperbole claims about Suh as he does.

I'VE GOT YOU FIGURED OUT BRO!

Bro I was here defending Joey Harrington and the three headed WR corp of Charles Rogers, Mike Williams and Roy Williams.

I will eternally defend this team. Loved Suh since Nebraska and Stafford is good just been playing like shit.

Keep faith we will pull out of this game or its time for the annual "Well seasons over who do we draft?" threads.

We can't go back to those days. :(

TheFatOne

Man I really hate 90% of the announcers for the NFL. These assholes keep acting surprised that Ray Lewis can't quite make the plays he used to.

squicken

smh Rams just shit the bed today, penalties, turnover, bradfording, bad tackling, bad coverage. Missing the kicks hurt the psyche

Top Bottom