• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 7 |OT| Shhhhhhhh

Levyne

Banned
I actually just flipped my coffee table on that facemask call
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif

did you now

Seguin

Banned
If the Jets weren't full of morons they'd be winning this game without a problem. Pats offense looks awful

Ya, why is he so cocky? He was mouthing off in the face of someone on a deep pass that they just dropped but he acted like he made a huge play. What an idiot.

Roid rage

image.jpg

TheFatOne

It would have been a huge gain if Brady saw the open man

It's still a horrible fucking call. McDaniels just kills this offense with his shitty play calling. Just find something that works, and stick to it. Jets can't consistently cover the TEs so they go away from them. The running game is fucked inside with Thomas.

eznark

Banned
It's still a horrible fucking call. McDaniels just kills this offense with his shitty play calling. Just find something that works, and stick to it. Jets can't consistently cover the TEs so they go away from them. The running game is fucked inside with Thomas.

The play did work, Brady simply fucked it. How is that McDaniels fault?!

TheFatOne

The play did work, Brady simply fucked it. How is that McDaniels fault?!

He was pressured almost immediately. If it was Rodgers yea sure, but Brady can't move like that.McDaniels all season has come up with the worst calls to take the offense out of rhythm

Edit: Chandler Jones has been really slow off the ball today. Looks tired.

The Patriots don't even know who their go to running back is. Ridley has been great for them and then all of sudden they start handing the ball off to three or four other backs. They can't decide if they want to play up tempo or not. It's almost like they completely wing their offense every week.

C Jones

He was pressured almost immediately. If it was Rodgers yea sure, but Brady can't move like that.McDaniels all season has come up with the worst calls to take the offense out of rhythm

I would hope they like, practiced that play once or twice.

eznark

Banned

True, Brady needs his entire body to get a ball twenty yards down the field. Old man has no arm left.

TheFatOne

True, Brady needs his entire body to get a ball twenty yards down the field. Old man has no arm left.

This is honestly a fair assessment. Every time you see Brady throw a bomb he has to get his entire body under him, and step up.

Edit: I wouldn't say 20 yards, but anything real deep.

Top Bottom