• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 7 |OT| Shhhhhhhh

TheFatOne

He looks tired. Can't really blame him, dude never played this much snaps and was injured last year. He never leaves the field. Need the bye week.

Yea he has been good so far this season. I think he has played like 90% of the defensive snaps so far this season or something like that. I know it's some high number of snaps. Pats can't really afford for him to be off the field which sucks.

I
KuGsj.gif
@ Newton's sophomore slump.

Yea he has been good so far this season. I think he has played like 90% of the defensive snaps so far this season or something like that. I know it's some high number of snaps. Pats can't really afford for him to be off the field which sucks.

Yeah, he has played so well, mostly against the run, that he has to be out there all day.

6 point game, get the ball at the half, Mayo hurt...Shonn Greene time.

Time to unleash Hightower <3

TheFatOne

They need someone on the other side.

Nothing they can do about that now. They just have to play with what they have. Regardless Jones snap count has to go down a bit. No way he is going to be effective in the second half of the season playing the snaps he is playing right now.

Yeah, he has played so well, mostly against the run, that he has to be out there all day.

Time to unleash Hightower <3

Yea good point. He has been good at making the explosive play, but it's easy to overlook how well he plays against the run.

Duke will have more wins the the Panthers

Damn Carolina ruined my perfect week...F'n Scam

sCam with the shame sweater. Is there a cold snap in Charlotte?

lol cam newton basically crying while wearing some fur thing

SOMETHING GOTTA CHANGE

I assume that sweater is from his new collection.

I
KuGsj.gif
@ Newton's sophomore slump.

I told all you bitches this shit was coming. But no, Cam is GOAT.

You People

TheFatOne

Man I really hate this scheme the Pats play on defense. Belichick has to come out of his shell sooner or later. He can't continue to play this soft defense every game.

Edit: See he continues to expect the Pats front 7 to stop the run against power run formations. No safety in the box. Just seven

Top Bottom