• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 7 |OT| Shhhhhhhh

AndresON777

shooting blanks
ELITE SANCHIZE

trollol.gif

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
What's the rule for a defender going after the QB's knees/ankles? It looked like that Pats defender was going for Sanchez's ankles.

Even if this is over, this shit sucked as this team is not good at all. We'll be lucky if we make the play-offs, not like we're winning shit there.

Terrible play calling, still no secondary. Holy shit.

This also means my GAF-break will start, see you guys in 10 days or so.

Not a Jellyfish

but I am a sheep
I don't see how you can put that on Sanchez other than for not tucking the ball away.

O-line played like dog shit most of that series.

A disappointing loss overall, play calling and mistakes called it.

Talon

Kpop gifs are the worst gifs.

Sanchez is late Favre minus any of the heroics. Only the shitty, game losing actions.

Cousteau

Sanchez wont throw it away when he should
Sanchez almost down tries to throw it .fumbles

No way Tim doesnt demand trade/release

Even if this is over, this shit sucked as this team is not good at all. We'll be lucky if we make the play-offs, not like we're winning shit there.

Terrible play calling, still no secondary. Holy shit.

This also means my GAF-break will start, see you guys in 10 days or so.

Who is better than the Pats in the AFC? It's a giant shit heap. NFC isn't much better.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
I don't see how you can put that on Sanchez other than for not tucking the ball away.

O-line played like dog shit most of that series.

A disappointing loss overall, play calling and mistakes called it.

You fucking serious?

That safety was on him and his awful handoff. There was that fucking PATHETIC interception that any respectable QB would have thrown for 6 points. He was fucking trash. Like usual.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
People are saying not to blame Sanchez? He held on to the ball WAY too long.

Top Bottom