• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 7 |OT| Shhhhhhhh

Bread

Banned
I'm glad Gostkowski didn't continue his recent streak of choking, I've lost all confidence in him in late game situations. Brady finally looked good at the end of the 4th and then in OT, the no huddle offense was looking great there.

cut arrington

TheFatOne

All I ask is that they get to the playoffs.

I would consider that a good season for this team. If they make it, and lose in a close competitive game I would be ok.
I'm glad Gostkowski didn't continue his recent streak of choking, I've lost all confidence in him in late game situations. Brady finally looked good at the end of the 4th and then in OT, the no huddle offense was looking great there.

cut arrington
I don't want to see what his replacement looks like.

How about "consistently better than the terribly mediocre pats?"?

Pats lost their 3 games by a total of 4 points and have the #1 offense in the league. And they're still average. No Pats fan will deny that. But if you want to list AFC teams guaranteed to beat the Pats, or any other AFC team, name 'em. And then I'll mock you.

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
Really, so there's an AFC team that's looked consistently great each week? Name this team so that I may use it against you in the not so distant future.
The patriots had to go to overtime at home, against the jets. They're 4/3 and you think they are easily the best team in the afc?

The texans are a better team than the pats right now. They play in December at foxboro, a lot can change between now and then, but I for one would not be surprised at all if the texans went on the road and beat them.

Also I wouldn't hang my hat on "number one offense in the league" number one offense has never won the Super Bowl.

MechDX

Really, so there's an AFC team that's looked consistently great each week? Name this team so that I may use it against you in the not so distant future.

There is no NFC team that has looked great week to week either. The NFC is stronger than the AFC as a whole but the entire league is inconsistant.

The patriots had to go to overtime at home, against the jets. They're 4/3 and you think they are easily the best team in the afc?

The texans are a better team than the pats right now. They play in December at foxboro, a lot can change tween now and then, but I for one would not be surprised at all if the texans went on the road and beat them.

Go back and find the post where I said the Pats are the best in the AFC. I said they're as equally shitty as every other AFC team. If you want to translate that into they're the best, then YAY!

Seguin

Banned
Go back and find the post where I said the Pats are the best in the AFC. I said they're as equally shitty as every other AFC team. If you want to translate that into they're the best, then YAY!

the Patriots aren't as good as the Texans playing like this

There is no NFC team that has looked great week to week either. The NFC is stronger than the AFC as a whole but the entire league is inconsistant.

I haven't check the stats, but do you know what the record of the AFC vs the NFC is this year? I see tons of 1 win teams in the NFC, so I'm not sure if that came at the hands of the AFC or the NFC.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
I'm in such pain

Couldn't participate this this week

Fucking digestive tract + constipation = death for me

Might have to go the hospital, like knives stabbing at my intestines

What a horrible day to get sick

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Freeman is back to being the best QB of his draft class.

matt.jpg

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Fucking disgusting game. Refs to blame for that fucking disgrace.

Haha are you fucking serious?

Who the hell is there left to blame for Sanchez being a piece of shit? Are we going to start blaming the hot dog vendors for putting ketchup on the hotdogs instead of mustard? Thats the reason Sanchez sucks.

Not a Jellyfish

but I am a sheep
You fucking serious?

That safety was on him and his awful handoff. There was that fucking PATHETIC interception that any respectable QB would have thrown for 6 points. He was fucking trash. Like usual.

Yes I am serious because I am talking about the single play I was referencing in my post.

Is that safety on him? Yes. Is that pick on him? Yes.

That last play do you tuck it or throw it away? Either one but the O-line played poorly late 4th quarter on as well.

I put this loss not on that single play but a culmination of plays because that is what a game is. 3 and 1 from the 1 we run a fucking slant, recover a fumble and offense goes conservative to take a 3 point lead. Pats tying drive we are in a prevent. All of that causes the loss, is that all on him? No should some of it be? Absofuckinglutely.

Top Bottom