• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 7 |OT| Shhhhhhhh

Grifter

Besides the terrible interception, handoff-fumble-safety, near-field goal killing sack, and losing fumble, I thought Mark Sanchez looked terrific today.

squicken

what are you talking about colinsworth? lots of shitty QBs get rid of it too quick. it's one of the hallmarks of shitty ass QBs

After Billick called Nick Perry an impressive rookie earlier today it's clear these commentators just make shit up.

I did it back when I commentated too.

These fucking scabs take all day

jnc... bring back the regular refs already.

seahawks-packers-replacement-refs-referees.jpg

squicken

Yeah but how can it be worst since 2008, I can look up games between this week and 2008 and surely find games of 0 td 4 int with lesser completion pct.

b/c it punishes QBs for plays that influence the result of the game. it calls them "action plays". which is dumb. only after a game do you know which play is an action play. they go to all this length to isolate the play of the QB from the team, then tie the stat to the result of the game

jakncoke

Banned
b/c it punishes QBs for plays that influence the result of the game. it calls them "action plays". which is dumb. only after a game do you know which play is an action play. they go to all this length to isolate the play of the QB from the team, then tie the stat to the result of the game

lol

Mike Wallace is so afraid of contact it isn't funny. Whenever he's about to get hit he curls up. He cut that 3rd down play short because he knew he was going to get hit.

Top Bottom