• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 7 |OT| Shhhhhhhh

Troll

Banned
Smith has been certified garbage in this game.

FREE KAP

colin_medium.gif

Talon

Rodgers doesn't get to where he is today if he started right away in San Francisco.

He's improved as dramatically from college to the pros as any QB I can recall, or, hell, even his second year at Green Bay. He was always accurate, but his arm's gotten significant stronger. His location with the ball is way better than before. His arm motion is completely different. Obviously Favre himself wasn't any help to Aaron, but Philbin and McCarthy certainly did some work.

I think the same thing about Favre. Favre definitely benefited from the impressive offensive staff in Green Bay.

Aaron sitting a few years is the best thing that happened to him, even if Favre was a complete prick about it.

Now, is he still doing better than Alexis if he had a different offensive coordinator every year? Sure, why not.

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
i wonder why he passed up a team like the niners to join a odd ball squad like Denvers?
Probably becuase harbaugh west is a type A control freak and obviously because Houston said no. Cause Houston was his first choice, remember?

Drakeon

I never said you rejected Peyton. Actually I haven't heard one single person said that yet.

Ok, then what was the point of that observation? Everyone knows the 49ers would've been pretty beastly with Manning (or at least that was the common consensus).

People take the piss out of the '9ers cause Harbaugh pretends like he was never interested in Peyton.

Yea, thats true. It was pretty funny that he pretended like he would've chosen Alex Smith over Peyton Manning if given the choice. No one believes that.

squicken

SEA's DBs hold the entire time so when the pass comes it doesn't look like sudden contact. they are really like the 90s knicks. if fouling can be called a skill, they have that skill

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
i Thought it was the titans?
Nah the flaming thumbtacks were only in the conversation because budd had a raging boner to stick it to the colts. They have no defense, no running game and hardly any good wide receiving threats, he'd be stupid to go to there.

eznark

Banned
SEA's DBs hold the entire time so when the pass comes it doesn't look like sudden contact. they are really like the 90s knicks. if fouling can be called a skill, they have that skill

For a guy who roots for a Jeff Fisher team you sure do whine a lot.

cdyhybrid

It's not a penalty if they don't throw the flag! We have the real refs back now, they're never wrong.

Top Bottom