• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Divisional |OT| Don't Call It A Comeback

ImprobableDownrightEchidna.gif

Oh, so fast. So saving that.

Talon

That FG into the wind was so dumb. Payton is gonna get bashed all week
You're truly the Bayless of sports-GAF.

The dumb part was not running the ball on 2nd and 3rd downs in that situation when you had been effective at it and knowing that you absolutely need to put points on the board.

effzee

I don't get this time management by Brees and Payton.

First of all you know first hand how loud the crowd is in Seattle. Why are they so unprepared for this?

You just had 12 seconds to get a play off before the 2 min warning, which is your only remaining time out.

And you couldn't line up in time? WTF? Brees looks clueless.

Ryu751

Banned
I want the Seahawks to win for the fans. That being said the players need to act like they have been there before. Not likable at all watching the game. Go Panters I guess.

You're truly the Bayless of sports-GAF.

The dumb part was not running the ball on 2nd and 3rd downs in that situation when you had been effective at it and knowing that you absolutely need to put points on the board.
The whole thing was dumb. Not running, swapping so much personnel they had to burn a TO, and finally kicking a FG they had almost no shot of making.

What are your chances of converting 4th and 15? What are you chances of making the FG?

cajunator

Banned
I don't get this time management by Brees and Payton.

First of all you know first hand how loud the crowd is in Seattle. Why are they so unprepared for this?

You just had 12 seconds to get a play off before the 2 min warning, which is your only remaining time out.

And you couldn't line up in time? WTF? Brees looks clueless.

I know. Its been a really weird year with Brees. Dunno wtf is up. I think last year shook him in a huge way. Before that he was extremely confident and never gave up. This year hes been incredibly cowardly.

Top Bottom