• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Divisional |OT| Don't Call It A Comeback

but glad you joined us in the playoffs, Friend

Heh. I found out NFL Game Pass is free outside the States, so I started watching about a month or two ago. Living in NZ, there was no local team, so spent a couple of weeks watching different teams, playing Madden, trying to learn the rules. Settled on Seattle because it was the kind of place I could see myself living in. (Other possibility was Patriots.)

I'm sure both would be considered bandwagoning. ;)

789shadow

Banned
Heh. I found out NFL Game Pass is free outside the States, so I started watching about a month or two ago. Living in NZ, there was no local team, so spent a couple of weeks watching different teams, playing Madden, trying to learn the rules. Settled on Seattle because it was the kind of place I could see myself living in. (Other possibility was Patriots.)

No one is allowed to become a Patriots fan.

Stick with Seattle.

He's a punk, so I hope so.

Classy

Top Bottom