• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Divisional |OT| Don't Call It A Comeback

bionic77

Someone make a Harbs .gif with him here instead of Lana

tumblr_m24esx34ov1qgd89io2_500.gif
Their faces are pretty similar so that's close enough...

slabrock

Banned
Once again. You can argue the legality of the play all you want, but the flag is going to fly every single time.

Game. Blouses.

yeah, most of the complaints about the calls this game might be legit calls but a lot of people are just upset that the game has evolved to a softer game than we all grew up with.

Talamius

GG Niners-GAF.

Not even worried about the refs. We knew what was going to happen there. We just missed way too opportunities. Too many points left on the board. Defense unable to get stops on 3rd and short.

Barring a miracle, this is done.

Crisco

Banned
I mean, what are you going to do, you're down 13 with 4 min to play against a team that just ate 8 minutes off the clock. You had to take a shot to the end zone or lose anyway.

harSon

Banned
Guess I'll stay inside and finish homework the rest of today. Don't think I can stomach the legion of newly anointed "fans" storming the streets.

squicken

Perfect coverage by Bowman, stride for stride, Cam had nothing on that route.

Worst thing about this for the Panthers, Shula and Rivera will stick around for one more year.

? They have an awesome front 7. Can't argue with the job the defense. Offense is bad but talent is an issue. Seemed better with Chud but everyone hated him so idk

linkboy

Those missed opportunities at the goal line for Carolina were huge for SF.

Carolina converts those (especially, the failed 4th conversion) and it's a totally different ball game.

Top Bottom