• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Divisional |OT| Don't Call It A Comeback

bionic77

I don't really like the Niners buts it pretty damn impressive to make the championship game 3 years in a row and especially after losing in the SB.

SB losers usually suck ass the next year. Only slightly better than most recent SB champs seem to do...

harSon

Banned
yea because cam never had any chances at the goal line or anything

blame the defense

I think Cam Newton had one chance at the goal line considering they tried to pound it in through the running game on every down outside of the 4th down QB sneak.

Pryce

CnKudib.jpg

YES.

rokkerkory

why would Ron tell his team to calm down? you need to get hyped and shit especially for your young QB

weak weak 2nd half

SEA vs SF WOOT

Dragon

Banned
I don't really like the Niners buts it pretty damn impressive to make the championship game 3 years in a row and especially after losing in the SB.

SB losers usually suck ass the next year. Only slightly better than most recent SB champs seem to do...

So it was impressive that the pats made it to the championship game last year? :)

jakncoke

Banned

if they dont win the sb this year, they are essentially the eagles. the real question is, will fmt pull theduce and count this streak as a super bowl win.

harSon

Banned

They can take their rightful place alongside the Eagles and Bills.

linkboy

SF actually played better this season than they did last season.

If Crabtree didn't blow his Achilles out, they easily could have been the 1 seed.

Bread

Banned
I think Cam Newton had one chance at the goal line considering they tried to pound it in through the running game on every down outside of the 4th down QB sneak.
they had 2 possessions on the goal line and scored 3 points

damn you defense you blew it for cam!

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
I hope he retires honestly, it'll force us to take drafting a #1 receiver seriously.

I think he's got another year or so to be healthy and still contribute. Y'all should draft Jamison Crowder in the 2015 draft as Smitty's replacement. Great speed, about the same size and a lot of attitude.

Top Bottom