• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Divisional |OT| Don't Call It A Comeback

Just got home. Did DWill have a single carry at all? Is Stewart even on the roster? 89 disappeared in the second half, and I'm pretty sure Hardy never showed up at all.

Also I'd be a little embarrassed by the defense's conduct in some spots if Kaepershit hadn't come out and mocked the better QB with his tacky celebration. Get fucked. Go Hawks.

bionic77

Home team has to come out and buttfuck the visiting team for the first 20 minutes and get a decent lead. The teams with the bye that win get it done. The worst is going down early.

You have a whole week to prepare and rest. That's the main advantage. Denver trying to do this. The home team that lost so far also went down early was Carolina.

Likewise with the road team you want to come out and score early and put the home team in their heels. For examples see most of Peyton's playoff games.

Godslay

Banned
DT!

ib0JnksGV5kLIS.gif

Nice toss NoodleArm.

Just got home. Did DWill have a single carry at all? Is Stewart even on the roster? 89 disappeared in the second half, and I'm pretty sure Hardy never showed up at all.

Also I'd be a little embarrassed by the defense's conduct in some spots if Kaepershit hadn't come out and mocked the better QB with his tacky celebration. Get fucked. Go Hawks.

Stewart was inactive and 89's pretty clearly hurt.

Hardy had no excuse for his no-show though.

JCizzle

DAT SALT

Nameless

To be fair though, going from Dalton to Manning has to be alot like getting sucked through a wormhole into a new dimension.

Top Bottom