• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Divisional |OT| Don't Call It A Comeback

ib0JnksGV5kLIS.gif
ib0JnksGV5kLIS.gif

ib0JnksGV5kLIS.gif
ib0JnksGV5kLIS.gif

ib0JnksGV5kLIS.gif
ib0JnksGV5kLIS.gif

rando14

You can still have one if Wussle and co took some risks.

Hawks better open it up and take some chances against San Fran.

We need to get our TE's more involved and we need Russ to run some more. When was the last game where we ran the read option more than just a couple times, I don't even know!!

That said, I hope we can get Percy back. He might be made of papier mache but hey with him in the game we scored 16 points in a half against a pretty good defense!!

Talon

Just got home. Did DWill have a single carry at all? Is Stewart even on the roster? 89 disappeared in the second half, and I'm pretty sure Hardy never showed up at all.

Also I'd be a little embarrassed by the defense's conduct in some spots if Kaepershit hadn't come out and mocked the better QB with his tacky celebration. Get fucked. Go Hawks.
lol a Carolina fan bitching about an opposing QB celebrating.

J-Rzez

Such horrible officiating in that Niner's game. Panther's thuggin' it up as usual though.

The commentating was horrible too. How can you say that Crabtree has the best hands ever. In the NFL? In Niner's history? How quick people forgot about Jerry fucking Rice, John Taylor, Dwight Clark, and Brent Jones.

Kaep better get his act together already. Get consistent bitch.

Dagger

By the way, I'm listening to this on Sirius XM and I clearly have the broncos announcers. I'm used to the color commentator being a homer but usually the play by play guy can help balance him out by being somewhat neutral. Not so here. The play by play guy is more a homer than the color commentator. How the fuck does anyone listen to this? Completely inflectionless when SD has the ball.

Cloudy

Banned
Only way Chargers will win this is exploiting the poor Broncos secondary. The whole "keep it away from Peyton" stuff last game was a fluke. You will not beat Peyton with a ball-control offense...especially when it's not your strong suit

Such horrible officiating in that Niner's game. Panther's thuggin' it up as usual though.

The commentating was horrible too. How can you say that Crabtree has the best hands ever. In the NFL? In Niner's history? How quick people forgot about Jerry fucking Rice, John Taylor, Dwight Clark, and Brent Jones.

Kaep better get his act together already. Get consistent bitch.

Harbaugh said that, they were simply reiterating his comments.

And I'm not one to complain about refereeing (especially when I think we were well-outplayed and deserved to lose) but the bad calls were slanted in the Niners favor, at least initially. A flag for a headbutt? Really?

Gigglepoo

Harbaugh said that, they were simply reiterating his comments.

And I'm not one to complain about refereeing (especially when I think we were well-outplayed and deserved to lose) but the bad calls were slanted in the Niners favor, at least initially. A flag for a headbutt? Really?

I don't think I've seen that called before.

Godslay

Banned
Only way Chargers will win this is exploiting the poor Broncos secondary. The whole "keep it away from Peyton" stuff last game was a fluke. You will not beat Peyton with a ball-control offense...especially when it's not your strong suit

Secondary is the weakness. With Miller out, the run defense improves. Pass rush loses a step. Trade off I guess.

Nice stop. Fuck flag begging. For any team.

Top Bottom