• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Divisional |OT| Don't Call It A Comeback

I disagree, thats whats wrong with the college game. You got guys just interfering on purpose 50 yards down the field preventing a long play or td because they know its going to save then 7 pts or 35 yards

Right now, you have quarterbacks throwing bombs on purpose just to get those flags downfield.

Which is worse?

Velcro Fly

How many Chargers have been knocked out by their own guys? Te'o did. This guy. Scifres got drilled by his own guy when he tried to make a tackle.

TheFatOne

I disagree, thats whats wrong with the college game. You got guys just interfering on purpose 50 yards down the field preventing a long play or td because they know its going to save then 7 pts or 35 yards
You can say the same exact shit for holding on the offensive line. Guys will purposefully hold instead of giving up a sack. If pi are spot fouls holds on the offensive line should result in a loss of down as well as the 10 yard penalty.

Godslay

Banned
Okay, good. I thought maybe NFL-GAF (*cough* jnc *cough*) was annoying you into early retirement.

I'm good :). If the Broncos lose, life goes on. Resolved not to hate against, or be salty. It's my natural state, and I let it get the best of me in the past. The only thing I can do is watch and hope for the best. It's out of my control as far as the game.

kingslunk

I'm good :). If the Broncos lose, life goes on. Resolved not to hate against, or be salty. It's my natural state, and I let it get the best of me in the past. The only thing I can do is watch and hope for the best. It's out of my control as far as the game.

Real fan. Always have enjoyed your posting over the years godslay.

Go broncos

Bread

Banned
ok gigglepoo let's see if he does it again

wow they ran it!

wait but i thought they suck in short yardage situations...oh well

I was of that mindset going into this season. Lasted about three and a half games.

Gigglepoo

Who was saying the Broncos are terrible at running in short yardage? Nice to see one of their four trips inside the 5 they hand the ball off instead of stat pad Manning taking over.

Top Bottom