• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Divisional |OT| Don't Call It A Comeback

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
Ya'll can beat anybody. Russell is the only concern.
More like Bevell. Many have noted that Wilson holds onto the ball for a long time, but much of the time we don't even scheme intermediate routes so he has to wait for routes to develop or just take off running. :(

yuraya

welp. I was 3 for 4 this week on my predictions. Chargers disappoint :( next week should be interesting. Manning Brady bowl is always great but the 9ners have gotten owned badly in Seattle the past couple of games they played their. So that might be another blowout win for the hawks.

Remember how we warned you that getting outgained in yardage most of the games would catch up to you ;)
Oh yeah because I was always talking about how perfect the Dolphins were as a team, right? I knew they were flawed but they still underachieved. Beat the Chargers, Pats, Bengals, Colts who are all AFC playoff teams. O-line killed the season.

Wow. Please don't turn the stupid on, Denver. Not like this.

Manning's lust for stats annoys me. Very Dan Marino-esque. I much prefer someone like Brady, who sacrifices his own numbers for the sake of the team.
Manning's lust for stats? Wha? Manning is winning games---I think that is pretty good for the team. As for the lust, there is a heavy implication there you know what is going on in Manning's head.

Top Bottom