• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Divisional |OT| Don't Call It A Comeback

rando14

First and foremost I wanna wish cajun and saints-gaf a safe, injury-free game. Best of luck to yall, regardless of outcome yall are my brothers and I got nothing but love for you!! :)

that said

GO HAWKS

iuM9BnrDrmAwG.gif

Did you save my artwork ? Not sure if you should pay me or if I should be proud.

Or Coughlin again.

tumblr_mqrbk6ZPmv1r62pq6o1_500.gif

Rain probably scares Tammy.

Cali people are more terrified of rain than Gata is of his mom finding out what he is doing during those extra long showers in the morning.

Luck is going to win it today for all the ugly people.

We have a good running game which could help us if the weather get really bad. Sure, we're not playing the terrible Bills so it won't be easy, but could be nice.

Smoke Show. Celtics should have signed Maria Menunous to a lifetime contract though. I'd do very impure things to her.

McGrath > Menunous

squicken

So now all the Eagles fans hate the Saints? Look, someone was going to knock your fraud team out, and it just happened to be them. There are lots of reasons to hate the Saints, but that isn't a good one. Also, the Seahawks are the worst

Go Saints! Try to keep it interesting at least into the 3rd quarter

Top Bottom