• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Divisional |OT| Don't Call It A Comeback

Awesome pair of shoes

Thanks! Got them for $40, love 'em.
DSC_0053.png~original

Nameless

We could very well lose tomorrow but I must say, not as nervous as last week. The Panthers front 7 is nightmarish, but their corners can be picked on. We simply didn't have the personnel to do it week 10 with Crabs & QP out and Vernon leaving the game in the 2nd quarter. Roman will come out throwing, as he should, and we'll move the ball. My major concerns are turnovers(mainly fumbles and tipped ints, or a dumb throw to Kuechly's chest) and settling for too many field goals.

Our front 7 is pretty good too and Ahmad Brooks feasted on the Panthers O-line last game, even without Aldon causing chaos on the other side. Cam has a bigger challenge in front of him than Kaep, especially with that group of WRs he's working with. Williams & Stewart & Runnin Cam will have to win this game for Carolina. As long as we remembered how to tackle this week like our chance quite a bit.

Hopefully we're playing for a last stand at Candlestick.

yuraya

Final score predictions for today's game.

Saints 17
Seahawks 24

Colts 21
Patriots 42

A lot of hate for Tom Brady for some reason lol He has 17-7 record in playoffs. Thats better than Montana's 16-7 record ffs

squicken

Really worried that we'll have three blowouts this weekend. Figure SF-CAR will be a tossup, but the other 3 could get out of hand quickly. Really seems like Saints will get steam rolled like most teams. Indy had it's SB last weekend and their defense is awful

JCizzle

Really worried that we'll have three blowouts this weekend. Figure SF-CAR will be a tossup, but the other 3 could get out of hand quickly. Really seems like Saints will get steam rolled like most teams. Indy had it's SB last weekend and their defense is awful

Thinking the same thing about NO - SEA. If it was a nicer day up there then I think it could be close, but with the wind and rain I'm really having a hard time coming up with a scenario where NO stays within 2 TD. I think IND - NE will be close, as will SF - CAR, then DEN will stomp SD.

Top Bottom