• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Divisional |OT| Don't Call It A Comeback

simples

Banned
Always shifting the conversation away from yourself. Why so insecure?

do you want me to be like becky and spit "oh i enjoy pretty much everything"

every time a girl says that line and then does a nervous giggle in my car i hit her with a playlist of bangarang from skrillex, bitches aint shit from dre and bon jovi. you enjoy everything right? i grew up in a first world modern society with the privilege to listen/download every kinds of music in existence from any part of the world. i didnt grow up in the 70s and hit up walmart to pick cds from my "favorite genre" section. only old people ask questions like that in 2014, friend. no such thing as favorite type of music anymore.

unless you live in the south and hate anything that isnt signing about trucks

cajunator

Banned
Just a bit aggravating. A little bit. Where the fuck are other saints fans at? Get the fuck in here and post with me and Zel or we will just cheer alone.

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
11895496775_0f855de6be_o.jpg

cajunator

Banned
do you want me to be like becky and spit "oh i enjoy pretty much everything"

every time a girl says that line and then does a nervous giggle in my car i hit her with a playlist of bangarang from skrillex, bitches aint shit from dre and bon jovi. you enjoy everything right? i grew up in a first world modern society with the privilege to listen/download every kinds of music in existence from any part of the world. i didnt grow up in the 70s and hit up walmart to pick cds from my "favorite genre" section. only old people ask questions like that in 2014, friend. no such thing as favorite type of music anymore.

unless you live in the south and hate anything that isnt signing about trucks

Www.festivalinternational.com

Godslay

Banned
lol what kind of justification is that

He doesn't like small guys like Russell at QB. Wants a bigger guy to stand in the pocket and sling it. I always hear that the Broncos could have drafted Wilson instead of Osweiler, but Elway didn't want him. So it doesn't really matter. Wilson would have ridden the bench here as well. Plus we don't know what Osweiler will turn out to be, so the judgement is premature.

I didn't like the pick at the time, but that's who they wanted, so not much I can do about.

Top Bottom